1. Pour the content of one packet of SinuSalt inside the bottle.
2. Add some water, clean & lukewarm (35-39ºC), and shake it to dissolve the salt mixture. Then
fill up the rest of the bottle (250 mL) with clean & lukewarm (35-39ºC) water.
3. Place the tube inside the bottle and screw the cap on it making sure a hermetic seal.
4. Bend over into the sink with the head down and forward. Insert the blue nasal tip into one nostril with
enough pressure to seal it. The mouth must stay open to breath.
5. Squeeze the center of bottle gently placing the thumb on the plastic ring. The irrigation fluid will be
pumped towards the nasal passage, flushing the nose and sinus cavities, and flowing out the opposite
nostril washing away mucus and secretions. Irrigate during 10-15 seconds holding the pressure on the
bottle while the blue tip remains into a nostril.
6. Change hands and irrigate through the other nostril.
7. Repeat the previous steps until the solution is over.
8. Once finished, remove the cap and rinse the whole system in clean water. Let the bottle drain down and
the nasal adapter hung on the hook as in the figure. Keep SinuSalt dry.