Nasal Irrigation | SinuSalt
SinuSalt® is a combination of salts specially formulated for making nasal irrigation liquid, packaged in 2.5 gram sachets.
Each bag produces 0.25 liter, respectively, of a tamponade saline solution with a concentration of ions (Cl, Na, K) similar to that existing in the nasal mucosa. Its sodium bicarbonate content makes it slightly alkaline to enhance the fluidification of the mucus and compensate the pH of tap water. In addition,
it contains xylitol, a non-glucogenic, highly hygroscopic natural sugar extracted from fruits and trees which has humidifying properties for the mucosa and anti-adherent properties against bacteria and fungi. Learn more
Content: sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, xylitol, potassium chloride, calcium chloride.
The main characteristics of SinuSalt® are as follow:
- Tamponade isotonic solution
- Neutral for the ciliary function
- Soft and delicate for the mucosa
- Enhances the fluidification of mucus
- Antiadherent against bacteria and fungi
- Free of harmful additives for the mucosa